Pickleball in Burlington
Burlington Parks & Recreation Department
Courts DO NOT OPEN until 9 AM.
The Burlington Parks & Recreation Department does not recognize any online scheduling programs. Creating a reservation with an online scheduler does not give you special rights to a court. Courts are open for play for the general public, from April through October, on a first come first served basis and you must follow the court sharing and rotation rules.
Court Sharing & Rotation Rules
- Games are to be played to 11, win by 2 (Games to 9 when courts are full)
- Play is on a rotational basis (4 on 4 off or 2 on 2 off)
- When courts are full, paddle brackets must be used.
- The next waiting group will take the first available court
- Players must be present when their court becomes available
- Players finishing a game must place their paddles in the paddle bracket if they wish to play again
- Music is not allowed at the courts
The Burlington Parks & Recreation Department may schedule the courts for programs and events which take priority over open play. For a current schedule of programs and events please check out the courts reserved tab above.
Burlington Parks & Recreation programs will be utilizing the pickleball courts during the following days/times:
Thursdays, Oct. 5 - Nov. 2 from 5 - 6:30 pm
Tournament Dates - The courts will be reserved for Burlington Parks and Recreation Tournaments on the following days:
No Tournaments are reserved at this time.
Pickleball is a sport rapidly growing in popularity. Roll up the joy of playing tennis and badminton, toss in a wiffle-like ball and you’ve got a game of Pickleball! No pre-registration required. Please stop by the office on your way to the gym to pay your $5 drop-in fee.