June 3, 2021
Thursday, June 3, 2021
The Burlington Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will meet virtually on Thursday; June 3,2021 at 10:00 am. Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19, this meeting will be held remotely, not at the BHA’s offices. The public is invited to view and/or listen to the meeting via phone, computer, laptop, or tablet.
Click the following link to join the meeting:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 197-688-501
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 126.96.36.199 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 197 688 501
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 188.8.131.52##197688501
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/197688501
Moment of Silence for: Karen McLaughlin, Judith Bullock and Frederick Fitzgerald
- Salute the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the Minutes of the last Board Meeting of May 6, 2021
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the Warrant of paid invoices in the amount $130,645.10 and Payroll Journal in the amount of $15,919.49 for the time period May 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the addition of the new state recognized holiday of Juneteenth to our personnel policy. Juneteenth commemorates the end of legal slavery in the United States. This holiday is celebrated on June 19th and therefore the BHA would be closed on Friday, June 18th.
- Review of Financial Comparative Reports ending April 30, 2021 as prepared by Rich Conlon Jr.
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve a change to the personnel policy to remove the Day after Thanksgiving as a holiday and instead issue all employees an additional personal day which will be designated for that day.
- Executive Directors Report
- Report of Tenant Associations
- Tower Hill
- Birchcrest Arms
10. Adjourn the Meeting