May 6, 2021
Click the following link to join the meeting:
Thursday, May 6, 2021
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 163-039-797
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 163 039 797
Or dial directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 22.214.171.124##163039797
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/163039797
- Salute the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the Minutes of the last Board Meeting of April 8, 2021
- Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the Warrant of paid invoices in the amount $48,238.35 and Payroll Journal in the amount of $21,363.70 for the time period April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021
5. Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the 1st Quarter Operating Statement for period end 3/31/2021 as prepared by Richard Conlon, Jr. CPA
6. Requiring a Board Vote: To approve the negotiated salary of $85,000. effective May 10, 2021 for the position of Executive Director to Samantha Heggarty with the highest approved salary of $87,020 effective January 1, 2022.
7. Executive Directors Report
8. Report of Tenant Associations
- Tower Hill
- Birchcrest Arms
9. Adjourn the Meeting
The Burlington Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will meet virtually on Thursday; May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am. Due to social distancing guidelines related to COVID-19, this meeting will be held remotely, not at the BHA’s offices. The public is invited to view and/or listen to the meeting via phone, computer, laptop, or tablet.