Town Clerk

Town Requests and Information

Report an Issue

If you have a NON-emergency question, problem or wish to report an issue to a particular department in town fill out this report form and an email will be sent to the correct department.  That department will respond to you as soon as possible.

For Emergencies you should always call 911

Department to send issue to: 
 Your Name :  
 Email Address :   
 Phone :  
  Issue :  
 Please respond to me via:    Email  Or Phone :