Open Enrollment for Calendar Year 2021
- Health Insurance - Blue Cross and Harvard Pilgrim
- Dental Insurance - Altus Dental
- Flexible Spending - Medical & Dependent Care
- Life Insurance - Prudential (only available to Middlesex Retirement enrollees)
You can find full details, including comparison charts for your health and dental options, as well as premium charts here:
A few things you should know:
- All enrollments and changes must be received in the Benefits Office by November 18, 2020
- Tip - if you have a family dental plan, make sure all children are enrolled
- Health insurance premiums will increase by XX%
- Dental premiums will increase by XX%
- Plan choices will remain the same: Blue Care Elect PPO, Network Blue New England HMO, Harvard Pilgrim Best Buy HMO, and Harvard Pilgrim HSA
- Tip - if you are enrolling in the HSA plan, don't forget to include your HSA contribution
- Health insurance copays, deductibles, and HSA/HRA contributions are staying the same
Any changes that you make during open enrollment take effect January 1, 2021.
If you have specific questions about your benefits, please contact the Benefits Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-270-1623
Welcome to our Virtual Benefits Fair!
Thanks for visiting our virtual benefits fair! We're glad you could be with us. While we wish you could join our benefits vendors in person this year, you can "connect" with them online, through this site. There's a great deal of valuable information here, and chances to win some fun prizes.
Anyone covered on your insurance is welcome to join in too (spouses and dependents 18+). Welcome to the fair! Please take time to look around!
Start here - take this survey to register for door prizes!
The following vendors are contracted through the Town of Burlington to provide benefits services. Use these resources to get answers to your questions and learn more about all the benefits available to you as a Burlington employee.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category