The Board of Selectmen is the Local Licensing Authority for Alcohol Licenses.
The Town Administrator is the Deputy Local Licensing Authority.
Burlington Alcohol Rules & Regulations AMC Theater Conditions for Alcoholic Beverage License
Burlington Alcohol Server Policy
Special One-Day Alcoholic Beverages License Application
Must be submitted 30 days prior to event to allow time for departments to review and comment
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CONTROL COMMISSION (ABCC)
FAQ'S - Massachusetts Alcohol Beverages Control Commission
12 C State Liquor Caterer Licensees (Requires 48 Hr notice to the Burlington Police Chief)
State Advisory Letters
Matrix for Retail License Tranactions
- $150.00 - The Town’s filing fee for any change made out to "Town of Burlington"
- $200.00 - Made out to "ABCC" or "Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Monetary Transaction Form for ABCC
- Local Licensing Review Record no further than "Category" in the Applicant Information section. (formerly form 43)
- Town CORI Authorization Form
- PUBLIC HEARINGS: Abutter Notification list and cards when a public hearing is required Request an uncertified abutter list for up to 500' and 3 sets of labels of direct abutters from the Assessors Department (781-270-1650). IMPORTANT: A copy of the abutter list must be included with the application.
- When application is complete and labels have been received, contact this office to select a date to go before the Board of Selectmen.
- New Managers: brief resume describing other locations where they were manager of liquor license, TIPs certification for Massachusetts, letter from new manager that they have read and understand the Town's Alcohol Rules and Regulations
- New/transfer & alterations of premises: CONTACT BUILDING DEPARTMENT TO REVIEW THE FLOOR PLAN. Final plan should include a break down of # of indoor and outdoor seating including changes during the off season.
LICENSE FEE SCHEDULE FOR RENEWALS & NEW LICENSES/PERMITS
|New & Renewal / All Alcohoilic / Restaurant||3,000|
|New & Renewal / Wine & Malt Bev. / Restaurant||1,500|
|New & Renewal/Addition of Liqueurs & Cordials||500|
|New & Renewal Common Victualler License||25|
|New & Renewal / All Alcohol / Package StoreVictualler License||2,200|
|New & Renewal / Wine & Malt Beverages / Package Goods Store||1,700|
|New & Renewal / All Alcohol / Club||250|
|New & Renewal Amusement Devices (each)||50|
|New & Renewal Live Entertainment||25|
|One-Time Fee Per Request:|
|Special One-Day / Alcoholic Beverage Permit||75|