Burlington Online Bill Payment
The Town of Burlington offers online bill payment through our partners InvoiceCloud and MCC eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service (see below).
What can I pay online?
|First time user?||Returning Customer?|
|Real Estate Tax|| Click here
What are the costs?
ACH (ELECTRONIC TRANSFER): [$ Fee amount] per bill
Each bill paid is considered a separate transaction. If you have a special account you plan to use (i.e. Money Market), make sure you take these charges into consideration.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS: We accept MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® and VISA®* (Tax Payments Only). The convenience fee for using a credit card is approximately 3% of the payment, except for payments under $100 where the convenience fee will range from approximately 1 to 4 dollars.* * Prices are subject to change without prior notice
* VISA is available for Tax Payments only.
If you are using a Debit Card, it will be treated as a credit card payment and will have the same charges associated with credit card payments.
Why should I pay bills online?
- Convenient and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through eBill
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Payment Posted emails sent by the Tax office let you know your payment was received and processed.
Who do I contact with Questions?
- For questions related to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector’s office at 781-270-1625.
- For questions relating to Vital Records please contact the Town Clerk's office at 781-270-1660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org