Burlington Online Bill Payment
The Town of Burlington offers online bill payment through our partner InvoiceCloud eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service.
CLICK HERE TO PAY PROPERTY & PERSONAL TAX BILLS ONLY
|Vital Records are Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates or Death Certificates|
If you have questions on the new On-line Payments. Click here
Why should I pay bills online?
- Convenient and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through eBill
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Payment Posted emails sent by the Tax office let you know your payment was received and processed.
Who do I contact with Questions?
- For questions related to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector’s office at 781-270-1625.
- For questions related to your water bill please contact the DPW office at 781-270-1670
- For questions relating to Vital Records please contact the Town Clerk's office at 781-270-1660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org