Burlington Online Bill Payment
|Note: Vital Records are Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates or Death Certificates|
If you have questions on the new On-line Payments. Click here
Why should I pay bills online?
- Convenient and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through eBill
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Payment Posted emails sent by the Tax office let you know your payment was received and processed.
Who do I contact with Questions?
- For questions related to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector’s office at 781-270-1625.
- For questions related to your water bill please contact the DPW office at 781-270-1670
- For questions relating to Vital Records please contact the Town Clerk's office at 781-270-1660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org