Burlington Online Bill Payment
The Town of Burlington offers online bill payment through MCC eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service (see below).
What can I pay online?
|First time user?||Returning Customer?|
|Real Estate Tax|| Click here
Order Vital records
| Click here
What are the costs?
ACH (ELECTRONIC TRANSFER): [$ Fee amount] per bill
Each bill paid is considered a separate transaction. If you have a special account you plan to use (i.e. Money Market), make sure you take these charges into consideration.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS: We accept MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express® and VISA®* (Tax Payments Only). The convenience fee for using a credit card is approximately 3% of the payment, except for payments under $100 where the convenience fee will range from approximately 1 to 4 dollars.* * Prices are subject to change without prior notice
* VISA is available for Tax Payments only.
If you are using a Debit Card, it will be treated as a credit card payment and will have the same charges associated with credit card payments.
A Payment Calculator is located at the bottom of the Signup page.
Why should I pay bills online?
- Convenient and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through eBill
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Payment Posted emails sent by the Tax office let you know your payment was received and processed.
Who do I contact with Questions?
- For questions regarding online bill payment email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them at 508-460-6000 ext 601.
- For questions related to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector’s office at 781-270-1600.
- For questions relating to Vital Records please contact the Town Clerk's office at 781-270-1660 or email at email@example.com