Burlington Online Bill Payment
The Town of Burlington offers online bill payment through our partner InvoiceCloud eBill. Payments may be made via ACH (electronic checking) or by Credit Card. There is a fee for this service.
*** Note: as of May 8, 2019 - we will no longer be accepting payments on American Express*** We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Who do I contact with Questions?
- Our vendor Invoice Cloud now has a customer service number that residents or businesses can call to help walk them through the process to access their account information and make payments. Their phone number is 1-866-342-9267 , Please feel free to call them with assistance with your account.
- For questions related to your tax bill please contact the Tax Collector’s office at 781-270-1625.
- For questions related to your water bill please contact the DPW office at 781-270-1670
- For questions relating to Vital Records and General Records requests please contact the Town Clerk's office at 781-270-1660 or email at email@example.com
For an FAQ about On-line Payments. Click here
Why should I pay bills online?
- Convenient and Secure
- Accessible 24 hours a day
- Schedule your payment today to occur at a later date
- Payment History allows you to view all the payments you have submitted through eBill
- Pay using a checking/savings account or with your Credit Card
- Payment Posted emails sent by the Tax office let you know your payment was received and processed.