Full Water Ban in effect starting September 30th
FULL OUTDOOR WATERING RESTRICTION
Effective Monday, September 30, 2019
Outdoor Watering Restrictions consists of:
- Irrigation of lawns via sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems
- Washing of exterior buildings surfaces, parking lots, driveways or sidewalks, except as necessary to apply surface treatments such as paint, preservatives, stucco, pavement or cement.
The following uses may be allowed during the watering ban:
- Irrigation to establish a new lawn and new plantings during the months of September and October (by written authorization by the Department of Public Works) No Irrigation allowed between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m
- Irrigation of gardens, flowers, and ornamental plants by means of a hand-held hose only.
- To meet the core function of a business or commercial activity.