2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
A child entering kindergarten must have attained the age of five by August 31, 2018.
At the time of registration, parents are required to bring:
- Original birth certificate for your child
- Two proofs of residency need to be provided in the Town of Burlington. One proof must be:a settlement document on a new home, presentation of a lease, a recent mortgage statement or property tax bill. The second proof can be satisfied with a recent utility bill, bank statement, payroll records or insurance bill.
- Medical forms with current physical and up-to-date immunizations must be completed by your physician and returned to school two (2) days prior to the opening of school. Children will not be able to attend school in September 2018 unless a complete medical form is provided. Your family physician must detail that your child has been given the following immunizations and also indicate the dates the immunizations were given:
- 4 doses Polio
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 2 doses of Varicella Vaccine or Chicken Pox disease
- Proof of Lead Screening
- Vision and Hearing Screening
Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year
If you are unable to attend registration for your child at the above dates and times,
you may register your child at the Student Information Office
located at the Burlington High School beginning
Monday, February 12, 2018 thru Friday, February 16, 2018: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
We will also hold registration during the evening of
Thursday February 15, 2018 between the hours of 5:00PM – 7:00PM
Please refer the BPS Street Directory for a list of street address and elementary school listings.
Click link for the Kindergarten Information Presentation