Keeping of Domesticated Animals

 Regulation  Permit  Additional Information
Regulations Concerning the Keeping of Certain Domesticated Animals and Fowl in Residential Areas of the Town of Burlington and Concerning the Use of Certain Animal Products

Keeping of Domesticated Animals and Fowl Permit Application (New)


Backyard Poultry - CDC Information

Best Management Practices for Backyard Poultry Keepers

Backyard Chicken Basics

MDPH Apairy Program (Honey Bees) website

Fee Schedule

In addition to BOH application, please contact:
Planning Department - 781-270-1645 (May require a special permit)
Building Department - 781-270-1615 (also has requirements, possible inspection of coops)