Town of Burlington Satellite Office - State Fuel Assistance
Phone (781) 238-4608 email@example.com
Assistance with application is offered by appointment only.
Ways to make an appointment are:
By Phone: (781) 238-4608
book directly online @ https://burlingtonfuelassistance.youcanbook.me
Please inform our office if you need to cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Not keeping your appointment without communication of cancelation will result in you having to go to the fuel assistance office in Lowell to fill out your application.
- A copy of your current heating bill
- Identification for all household members including a picture ID for the head of household
- Current GROSS income from all sources and all household members for the past 30 days (4 consecutive pay stubs if paid weekly or 2 if paid bi-weekly)
- Children 18 years and over who are students must provide a letter from the school indicating they are a full time student currently enrolled in school
- If over 18 and claiming no income must sign a no-income statement (provided at office). If you claimed no income for more than a year you must supply a wage statement from the Social Security office
- Current tenant profile if you have a rental subsidy
- A copy of your last check or print-out if receiving fixed income (Social Security, Disability, SSI, etc.)
- Check stub, letter from pension co. or 1099 document received at the end of the year from pensions showing current gross amount.
- If receiving child support, must provide copies of four current payments or court order with current copy of check or stub. Or, notarized statement from ex-spouse stating amount and frequency of payments
- Four most recent stubs workers compensation
- Unemployment award status
- Documentation for the source of Interest Income of over $100 or more
- If self-employed, a signed copy of prior year’s entire tax returns with all attachments. If self-prepared the signature page must be notarized. A transcript will be requested as well.
- If you own a multi-family home: Rent receipts for your tenants, Property Tax bill, Homeowners insurance, Water/Sewer bill, Mortgage interest statement or current signed copy of entire Federal Tax returns, including Schedule
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO FUEL ASSISTANCE HOME
Assistance with the Fuel Assistance application is available from November through April on a first come, first serve basis.