FEMA Floodplain

To find out if a property is in a FEMA designated floodplain, use one of the methods below.

FEMA Map Service Center
You can search the online database by address and print the FEMA floodplan map for that address. THIS IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR copies of any Letters of Map Changes (LOMC) applicable to the area. These printouts are official FEMA products and should be accepted by lenders and insurance companies.

Clickable Map of Burlington
You can access copies of associated FEMA floodplain maps by clicking on this map of Burlington (fair warning: these files are big and may take a while to load). Simply click on the area for which you want the floodplain map and print out a PDF of the panel. This map does not provide information on Letters of Map Change (LOMC).

Photocopies at Town Hall Annex
You can stop by the Conservation Department to get a hard copy of the FEMA floodplain maps for a particular area of Town. Letters of Map Change (LOMC) are not available through the Conservation Department.