Requesting your Discharge Paper (DD-214)


Our office may have a copy of your discharge paperwork on file. If it is on file we will be happy to provide you with two copies for your records.

If it is not on file with our office we would direct you to submit a request to the National Archives for your record. If you go through the national archives we recommend giving our office a copy once you recieve it so we can update our records and keep it on file incase you ever were to misplace the original.