Doing Business in Burlington

 ConforMIS Reduced           Chateau Reduced           Kindercare Reduced 

New Business Guide - A printable guide to help new businesses get started in the right direction

Business Certificate Application - If you are conducting business in Burlington under any title other than the legal name of the business, whether individually or in a partnership, you need to file a Business Certificate with the Town Clerk.
Planning Board Review Applications - We welcome and encourage you to contact planning staff to discuss your project prior to submittal.
Construction Permits - If you're planning on refurbishing an existing building or creating a new one, chances are you'll need to file the necessary permits with the Building Department.

Food Services - If you're planning on serving food in Burlington, whether in a restaurant or not (even if it's only a one time event), you'll need to contact the Board of Health.

Bylaws       Overlay Maps      Use Table      Zoning and Property Assessment Lookup